The Awards/Elections Department:
- Takes minutes of Board of Directors meetings.
- Maintains the Guild's records of Board meeting materials and minutes.
- Coordinates television-radio awards by issuing entry forms, reviewing and processing entries, overseeing the judging process, issuing nomination certificates and winners' awards, and serving as liaison to the WGAW TV-Radio Awards Committee and to Writers Guild East.
- Coordinates the work of the six honorary awards committees by setting up meetings, providing voting materials to the Board of Directors, and issuing winners' medallions.
- Collects monies for awards dinner, processes reservations, assigns seating, and distributes tickets.
- Coordinates the work of the Tellers Committee in all Guild elections.
- Coordinates the set-up of Annual and Special Membership Meetings.
- Processes Board of Directors/Officers election materials.